Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 7/8 cup • Old Points: 4 pt • Points+: 5 pt
Calories: 210.4 • Fat: 9.2 g • Protein: 25.1 g • Carb: 7.8 g • Fiber: 3.6 g • Sugar: 0.6
Sodium without salt: 260.8 mg
- 1 lb jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, chopped*
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.